Professional quizzes to help you find answers to - kids or not?
Kids or Not?
The ultimate guide to making your decision. Comprehensive steps to help you to figure out the best choice for you.
Personalized help in working through the difficult issues of figuring out if you want kids or if you would be happier staying childfree.
Articles discussing common issues such as: Are people with kids happier or the childfree?
End your confusion and find the answers to these questions and more, such as...
- Would you regret not having children?
- Would you be happier with kids or staying childfree?
- Would you cope with parenthood?
- Or manage the pressure from others if you chose not to have kids?
Discover if having kids would be the best choice for you, or if a childfree path would bring you the greatest fulfillment and joy.
Don't struggle alone. Get the help you need to make the best decision for you.
- Finding the decision overwhelming and stressful
- Not feeling the maternal instinct and are wondering if you would be happier staying childfree
- Single and questioning whether you want to have a child on your own
- In a difficult situation because your partner or husband doesn't want kids or vice versa
- In a troubled or complicated relationship
- Worried you will regret it later if you don't
- Not sure if you would be a good parent
- Concerned how a child might change or compromise your career, lifestyle, or relationship
- Nearing the end of your reproductive years and are not sure what to do
- Worried you'll be missing out if you don't have children
- Feeling a sense of pressure that you should have kids but are not really sure if you want to
- Wondering if, and when, is the right time to have a baby
- Concerned about how your own childhood might effect your parenting
- Wondering if you would cope with the demands of parenthood
- Not sure what parenthood would be like and are scared of how it might change you or your life
- Under pressure from family and friends to have a child
- Worried you are in a good enough position or situation to have a child
- Facing an unwanted pregnancy*
- Facing a high risk or complicated pregnancy*
- Facing emotional difficulties after suffering previous pregnancy loss/es (miscarriage, still born, abortion)*
*Please Note: These last three issues can only be examined from an emotional, personal and lifestyle perspective. For medical aspects to these particular issues you also need to see an appropriate doctor or specialist to get all the relevant facts to be able make an informed decision.